Common Good | Client Director
This job post has expired
In this evolved world, two new currencies have become ultra-valuable in the lives of almost everyone. Health and Happiness. For the last decade, Common Good has fought to bring more of both to the world — by growing brands that are on this same mission. Right now, we’re searching for a Client Director to help us accelerate the climb for these national brands we serve.
More than anything it will be your job to anticipate. You’ll know what the client needs before they ask and lead them to push the business forward. In the same regard, you’ll anticipate what the creative and media teams need before they start getting their hands dirty. Do those things well — along with working hand-in-hand with your Client Leadership team — and you’ll find great happiness here.
We’re a company of unique individuals that works as a tight-knit team. Everyone is equally important in making us — and, in turn, our clients — well-oiled machines.
• Responsible for day-to-day communications with assigned clients while building and maintaining strong relationships as a trusted business partner
• Capable of effectively leading client and internal meetings
• Can manage a portfolio of clients of various sizes clients
• Ownership of all project plans and status reports
• Manage agency project management software for client work
• Solid understanding of establishing and adhering to project budgets (estimating and scoping)
• Overseeing the scheduling and internal routing of all client work, responsible for hitting all deadlines/milestones
• Collaborate on the creation of project and campaign briefs
• Provide clear direction to internal teams throughout project lifecycle ensuring client goals are represented
• Understand client business objectives and provide strategic guidance on ways to exceed goals
• Support and leadership within the team, bringing new ideas and sharing key learnings clients’ big picture and thinking creatively to solve problems
• Accountable for own actions, agency team performance, and client results
• Provide thought leadership to internal and client teams
• 8+ years of account service experience in a marketing, advertising or interactive agency
• Ability to drive internal teams, produce cutting edge work and represent the agency
• Past experience and a demonstrated passion for working with brands in the Health & Happiness business-to-consumer category. Must be knowledgeable about trends and culture surrounding the health & wellness lifestyle
• Ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously in a quick-paced environment
• Ability to manage a team while at the same time have the willingness to roll up your sleeves and dive into some of the more mundane tasks on a day-to-day basis (scheduling, proofreading, routing, etc.) with a positive, can-do attitude
• The skills to foster effective teamwork and strong relationships
• Ability to develop and drive project schedules
• Ability to develop accurate estimates and Statements of Work and manage them through project completion on time and on budget (and know when it’s appropriate to raise the red flag)
• A solution-driven mentality
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Understand full-funnel, customer journey driven campaigns
• Experience managing performance media and digital first accounts
Within this role, you will mindfully aim to hire from more diverse backgrounds. As new hires come on, routinely check in and offer suggestions around best environmental practices when working from home. Through our partnerships with various social impact projects, you will carve out time within your department to support our shared Values and to influence our team’s contributions to the greater good.
Common Good is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Common Good is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
• This is a full-time position and employees must be available to work during standard business hours, Monday through Friday, in Mountain Standard Time. Travel will be required for this role. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
• Common Good is open to remote candidates, but whenever possible, we strive to hire locally in order to encourage greater involvement within our local Denver community. But please note - this position is open only to US-based candidates.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
$110-125K annual salary (dependent on experience). Benefits include unlimited PTO, paid parental leave, 401k match, Health & Happiness and Work From Home stipends, profit sharing, and more.