LRXD | Client Manager
This job post has expired
In this evolved world, two new currencies have become ultra-valuable in the lives of almost everyone. Health, and Happiness. For the last decade, LRXD has fought to bring more of both to the world — by growing brands that are on this same mission. Right now, we’re searching for a Client Manager to help us accelerate the climb for these national brands we serve.
More than anything it will be your job to anticipate. You’ll know what the client needs before they ask and lead them to push the business forward. In the same regard, you’ll anticipate what the creative and media teams need before they start getting their hands dirty. Do those things well — along with working hand in hand with the Client Director — and you’ll find great happiness here.
We’re a company of unique individuals that works as a tight-knit team. Everyone is equally important in making us — and, in turn, our clients — well-oiled machines.
• 5+ years of client/account management experience in a marketing or advertising agency (please don't submit if you do not meet this requirement)
• Past experience and a demonstrated passion for working with brands in the Health & Happiness B2C category. Must be knowledgeable about trends and culture surrounding the health & wellness lifestyle
• Ability to drive internal teams to produce cutting edge work
• Ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously in a quick-paced environment
• Ability to develop and drive project schedules
• Ability to develop accurate estimates and manage them through project completion on time and on budget (and know when it’s appropriate to raise the red flag)
• A solution-driven mentality
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to support Client/Account Director in their role
• Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and dive into some of the more mundane tasks on a day-to-day basis (scheduling, proofreading, routing, etc.)
• A hunger to move upward
• Responsible for all day-to-day communications with assigned clients
• Capable of effectively handling most client meetings and calls without additional Client Leadership Staff support
• Can manage at least two small clients on your own
• Scheduling and preparation for all meetings
• Creation and ownership of all project plans/retainer status reports
• Managing Workamajig for client work
• Solid understanding of establishing and adhering to project budgets (estimating)
• Scheduling and internal routing of all client work, responsible for hitting all deadlines/milestones
• Creation of small to mid-sized project and campaign creative briefs with some oversight
• Provide clear direction to the creative team upon kickoff and revisions
• Provide strategic thinking around process and creative work
• Advocate on behalf of the agency and creative team to produce highly creative work that meets the business objectives of our clients
• Support for Client Director in all administrative, research, and project-related tasks
• Vendor management/procurement of vendor estimates
• Some travel required
LRXD is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. LRXD is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
$60k - $73k annual salary. Benefits include unlimited PTO, 401k match, Health & Happiness Stipend, profit sharing, and more.