Dragonfly Transformative Health Journeys | Marketing and Sales Project Manager
This job post has expired
The Marketing and Sales Project Manager will be a critical member of a small team, working in a fast-paced start-up environment, reporting to the CEO. This role is responsible for the coordination and execution of sales and marketing plans for all Dragonfly transformative health journeys.
-Develop and execute lead generation and lead nurture programs using Hubspot marketing automation platform.
-Project manage and coordinate all marketing assets including website, email, digital marketing and advertising in an organized and timely manner.
-Develop, execute and evaluate digital marketing campaigns to drive profitable sales, build the Dragonfly email/customer file, and support growth initiatives.
- Research and secure influencers; setup, manage and track related blog posts, digital marketing and affiliate tracking campaigns.
-Tightly manage and execute email, advertising and social media marketing schedule(s) with respect to deadlines and deliverables.
-Track marketing budget for external spend and stay within defined parameters.
-Work cross-departmentally with design, copy, video and web teams in an efficient and collaborative way.
-Compile, track, and analyze KPIs and make recommendations to existing campaigns based on this analysis
-Identify and implement new tests and tactics, continually seeking to innovate to drive improved results
- Track and manage pricing plans, discounts and promotions accurately and on time.
- Coordinate and manage emails, workflows and other automated processes and admissions/sales content within Hubspot Sales CRM.
- Set up and manage registration and payment forms in Squarespace, Paypal and Hubspot.
-Tightly manage and execute opt-ins, including pre-recorded content, questionnaires and Zoom webinars, with respect to deadlines and deliverables.
- 3+ years of content marketing and digital marketing coordination with a track record of measurable results
- 3+ years of experience in project management role that involves administrative duties and database management
- Experience with registration systems or accounting systems
- Competency with Hubspot CRM, Hubspot Sales and Hubspot Marketing
- Competency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work very well with teams in a fast-paced startup environment
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong project management and organizational skills
The ideal candidate
-Has an outgoing and friendly personality
-Is quick-thinking and good at problem solving
-Has very strong verbal and written communication skills
-Is technologically savvy and is comfortable learning new software programs and systems
-Is able to work independently
-Wants to be part of a collaborative team
-Has a genuine interest in the mission of Dragonfly