Vladimir Jones | Account Supervisor
This job post has expired
Vladimir Jones has an opening for an Account Supervisor with a passion for the retail industry, expertise in managing digital campaigns and large teams, and an infectious enthusiasm for the advertising industry. International advertising experience is a plus.
The Account Supervisor (AS) is responsible for the relationship between the agency and clients. The AS will look after client needs through direct contact, liaison, and the marshaling of agency resources. S/he will plan the clients’ short and long-term marketing strategies, as well as take responsibility for “bottom-line” accountability. The AS will be the key, day-to-day agency representative to the client and will maintain a highly responsive service orientation in all transactions. They must be knowledgeable in both the client’s business and the agency business. The position requires the ability to earn the confidence of, and develop a strong working rapport with, client contacts and internal agency teams.
The AS will provide strategic planning and direction on assigned account(s) and develop/present appropriate POVs to the client(s) as required to keep agency top-of- mind to client(s).
The AS ensures that advertising strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients and are understood by the digital and media teams. The AS works to grow account revenue from any available sources. He/she continuously works to upgrade knowledge and skills through available reading, courses and seminars. This position is paying between $75,000-$85,000 and can be based in either our Denver or Colorado Springs office.
• Maintains direct, day-to-day senior level client contact.
• Responsible for directing the activities of AE’s and Account Coordinators to ensure proper agency service.
• Works in a pro-active manner aimed at providing client’s marketing plans with the greatest amount of value-added service through communications.
• Receives client briefings.
• Analyzes client input, together with background knowledge, research, field feedback, etc., to produce full communications plans.
• Devises communications strategy.
• Ensures technical and product representations are appropriate.
• Provides team members with well- documented input, support data and materials as required.
• In the absence of Digital and Media personnel, presents and sells effectively research, data/measurement and communications plans to client; where Digital and Media personnel are present, supports them in selling strategies and plans.
• Keep meticulous tracking of projections, budgets and billing across clients and campaigns, effectively stewards the agency resources against client contracts, and provides clients and internal finance staff with regular budget updates.
• Keeps apprised of all relevant client and market developments.
• Coordinates and authorizes quotations for client approval.
• Liaisons with consumer insight and industry research personnel and supports qualitative and quantitative research assignments.
• Supports the agency process and effectively uses agency systems for all communication, document management and financial oversight.
• Prepares month-end overviews of client’s current activities, and monthly revenue forecasts, plus plans for future development of accounts.
• Seeks out new business opportunities with new and existing clients and plays a supportive role in their development.
• Participates in Agency/Client Performance Plan reviews.
Experience and Education:
• Seven years plus experience required.
• Digital campaign oversight a must.
• At least two years of supervisory experience
• Bachelor’s degree required.
A solid background in mid to senior marketing positions and/or demonstrated superior performance as an Account Supervisor. Advanced verbal and written skills, analytical thinking, personal organization and interpersonal dynamics. A clear understanding of the business of advertising and a keen sense of entrepreneurship is essential.
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the agency regardless of role or responsibility:
• Fearless: Of course we can do it. Absolutely. No doubt. Doesn’t matter if it’s the first time or the thousandth. We face and embrace and race through a changing world, brave because we have each other.
• Tenacious: Proactive by nature, optimistic by choice. Forward as a way of life. Solve as a mode of thinking. If you believe in something, sink your teeth into it and go, go, go.
• Passionate: Everything matters. Every client interaction. Every comma and every decimal. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing to the best of your ability.
• Me & We: What can you do to make your team successful? Find your moment, your specialty, your piece of the puzzle. And then own it for the greater good.
Vladimir Jones is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Vladimir Jones is committed to building a diverse staff and encourages applications from minorities.