LRXD | Media Planner
There are brands that bring Health & Happiness to the world. Brands that help people feel better and do better. And there are brands that do not. LRXD is a Health & Happiness Advertising Agency with a mission to accelerate brands that bring good to the world and help replace the ones that don’t. We need your help in fulfilling that mission.
We want to learn from you all the latest, greatest things we haven’t yet tried — and we’ll aim to teach you everything we know. We have a fast-paced, laid back work environment that’s fun and exciting. We want a thinker who can quickly and accurately turn data into insights we can leverage. Right now, we’re searching for a Media Planner to help us serve our national base of clients.
The Media Planner acts as an agent of the entire paid media process for LRXD, working in collaboration with the Media Director, Ad Ops, Creative Directors and Strategists at the agency. This person will research, create, traffic and otherwise execute paid media plans on behalf of LRXD clients. You will also serve a role in research, analysis, audience profiling, negotiation, purchasing, trafficking, campaign management, tracking, measurement and reporting. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in the advertising industry and solid referrals.
Mandatory Skills and Responsibilities:
• Comfortable planning and buying offline tactics such as TV, Print, OOH, Experiential and Radio.
• Familiarity with online tactics such as digital programmatic, social media, streaming radio, Paid Search and Online Video.
• Determine the best use of media mix across all media channels and content.
• Create strategic media plans, RFP and negotiate with vendors, manage campaign flow charts and be proficient in trafficking assets across all tactics.
• Negotiate the best rates with advertising partners and create value-adds for clients when possible.
• Working knowledge of advertising metrics such as impressions, clicks, click-through rate, conversions, reach, frequency, wear in, wear out and cost per conversion.
• Familiarity/experience with third-party research providers like Kantar, Comscore, and MRI.
• Gather and organize market/competitive research and prepare an analysis to inform media-planning efforts.
• Evaluate and utilize audience targeting, scheduling, geography, and budget efficiently
• Act as liaison between media and agency, including compiling media vendor database, analyzing proposals, and processing of contracts.
• Contribute to reporting, traffic measurement, and ROI analysis alongside Analysts and other team members.
• Help manage billing and invoicing process, working with agency Media Director and Director of Finance.
• Strong skills in Keynote, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Detail-oriented with strong critical-thinking and problem-solving abilities.
Nice to Have Skills and Responsibilities:
• Manage ad serving, tracking and retargeting for digital campaigns.
• Experience with digital campaign management tools, including ad-serving, tracking and traffic analysis.
• Experience using and placing social media advertising.
• Knowledge of digital media, including search, SEO, SEM, mobile, programmatic, video, etc.
• Knowledge of DMP use and strategies.
• Good understanding of mathematical concepts for statistical analysis.
You have at least 2 years of experience in an agency setting and possess strong media planning/buying skills and a resume full of well-run campaigns. You have experience and know the best practices in the media world, as well as keeping up with current trends. You want to learn more about digital and how to best use big data in the real world. You are tenacious, meticulous, detail-oriented, want to grow, and able to confidently present your ideas to both LRXD and clients.
Must be able to work inside our Denver Offices and a US resident. No contract or consultative opportunities available.
Job Type: Full-time. Some travel, nights and weekend work required only when it is absolutely necessary.
Reports to: The Media Planner position reports to the Media Director at LRXD. You will also have to collaborate with different Strategists and/or Account Directors who are working on similar accounts.
Benefits include unlimited PTO, 401k match, gym stipend, two all-expenses paid retreats, and 2 kegs on tap.
Please note, this position is not eligible for relocation (must be located in Colorado or have immediate plans to move here).
This position is not eligible for recruiters.
How To Apply
Please apply here: lrxd.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=5