New Campaign for Visible Intros Youpid to Celebrate Singles Awareness Day
By thelaegotist / /
Visible, the Verizon-owned all-digital wireless carrier, is out with a new national campaign – just in time for Valentine’s Day Singles Awareness Day on February 15th and starring social media star Benny Drama, aka Benito Skinner.
In the videos created by agency Madwell, Benny Drama debuts Youpid (a cheeky send-up on Cupid), who helps all people (single and otherwise) love themselves.
Just like Visible’s one-line wireless, Youpid is here to empower singles — and anyone — to live their best life and embrace their independence. Visible is the choice for one-line wireless plans among both single-line and relationship-single consumers who are looking for more independence and more transparency in the products they purchase outside of the traditional wireless plan.
The work launched on Feb. 10 on Visible’s Instagram and TikTok and on Benny Drama’s Instagram, which has 1.4 million followers and his TikTok, which has 1.3 million followers, as well as on all paid media — including online video, Meta and TikTok Spark Ads — by Feb. 15.
Client: Visible Wireless
- Client Team: Olga Bermudez Paiva, Vin Balducci, Molly Snelling
- Campaign Title: You Only Need Youpid
- Agency: Madwell Creative Agency
- Chief Creative Officer: Chris Sojka
- Executive Creative Director(s): Jeff Gillette
- Associate Creative Director(s): Alex Rhubart
- Senior Copywriter(s): Sam Dickson
- Copywriter(s): Phillip Burrows
- Designer(s): Laura de La Cruz
- Producers (agency): Meg de Recat, Julia Goldsmith
- Account Service: Nikki Stuttman, Charlie Smith
- Social Strategist: Madison Allen
- Strategy Director: Darren Allison
- Business Affairs: Hailstorm
- Production Company & City: Starfish Productions, New York
- Director: Mike George
- Executive Producer (production co): Jenita Spirtovich
- Producer (production co): Portia Lundie
- Director of Photography: Alyssa Brocato
- Set Designer: Christina O’Neil
- Post Production & City: Whitehouse, New York
- Editor: Jake Armstrong
- Colorist: Julien Biard