Cheddar Up | Experienced Graphic Designer
Cheddar Up is seeking an experienced part-time, contract graphic designer with expertise in all aspects of visual design. Also looking for this designer to have experience in and comfort level designing in Wordpress (Divi theme).
This role will support and report to our Chief Creative Officer in executing marketing designs for Wordpress blogs, landing pages, marketing emails and other marketing assets. This role will also collaborate with our marketing content team to deliver other marketing graphics as necessary, such as marketing email images, blog images, social media graphics and more.
This designer will enter the role with multiple years of experience transferring company brands into blogs, landing pages and other marketing materials, while also being able to work alongside, learn from, and take direction from other teammates and designers. You should be able to look at our brand and existing marketing assets and be able to dig in and adapt your design style to fit it.
The right candidate for this position will have experience collaborating with others, designing within the Adobe creative suite, taking constructive feedback, working autonomously (remotely), and meeting ongoing content-calendar and marketing deadlines. If the experience grows, this work may also expand into also supporting some UX design efforts.
- Creation of concepts, illustrations and visuals to support new projects and marketing content and campaigns.
- Work closely with the Chief Creative Officer to understand and execute upon the company’s brand and visual aesthetic.
- Implement and design Wordpress assets using Divi theme - including blogs and landing pages.
- Design original graphics for marketing emails, blogs and social media as necessary.
- Meet deadlines based on marketing and content calendars and other marketing needs.
- Proven (and demonstrable) graphic design experience, preferred minimum 5+ years of professional experience, including experience with Wordpress Divi theme
- A strong portfolio of graphics and other illustrations
- Expertise in design software including Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, etc.
-Proficient designing in Wordpress (Divi theme)
- Experience designing in platforms such as Convertflow, Beefree and other similar programs a plus!
- Digital asset management system experience a plus
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience collaborating with other marketing and content team members
- Openness to use and learn new collaboration tools (e.g., Slack, Monday.com, etc.)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while supporting team responsibilities and goals
What We Offer
Cheddar Up is the leader in group payments across North America, working with tens of thousands of group organizers to help them easily collect payments and information. We are a tight-knit team that is inspired everyday by the group organizers who we serve. As a fast-growing tech company, there is never a shortage of things to do. While at the same time, Cheddar Up offers great flexibility in terms of hours and location, with opportunities for growth! This particular opportunity, within Marketing, will be part of the team transforming most rapidly to keep up with Cheddar Up’s organic growth and brand awareness.
Part time, Est 8-15 hours per week (could grow to become more)
How To Apply
To apply, send a short cover letter, resume and link to online portfolio to [email protected]