Monigle | Summer 2019 Internship – Design
This job post has expired
Summer 2019 Internship - Design
Monigle is seeking top candidates to work with us this summer. We’re a team of passionate designers with a dedication to our craft. We’re in the business of building brands—brands that we encounter every day, and we get to do it all here in the beautiful state of Colorado! When we’re not doing excellent work for a broad range of clients—both locally and nationally—we’re leather tooling skateboards and making fashionable paper dresses for local charities.
If you love design, are passionate about branding, and are looking for a paid internship, we want to hear from you. Send us a note telling us what you’re looking for in an internship and why’re you’re interested in Monigle along with a link to your best work and we’ll be in touch.
The Design Intern will think like a “design sponge.” A positive, vocal, hard-working rising senior or recent graduate able to bounce from project to project to support designers and get exposed to all aspects of the studio design process. Work includes development of design concepts, design execution, photo searching, audits, presentation production and all around general support.
- A strong interest in branding and experience design and be familiar with creating brand expression work.
- Preference for upperclassmen in a BFA program in graphic design
- Strong design, verbal, organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of typography, layout, form and color
- Understanding and use of Mac platform, strong knowledge of the following software:
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Good written and verbal communication skills