Anderson Ranch Arts Center | Graphic Design and Marketing Coordinator
The Graphic Design and Marketing Coordinator will provide design, production and marketing support in the creation of advertising, publications, print, digital and social media marketing materials. The Graphic Design and Marketing Coordinator will work with direction and guidance of the Senior Creative Manager in the development of all projects and report to the Director of Marketing and Communications. The Graphic Design and Marketing Coordinator is an integral part of the marketing team and will also interface and work with the other members of the marketing team as well as the administrative teams, the President and CEO, the Ranch’s Artistic Directors, art team and other staff members.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Creation of print and digital marketing materials, including but not limited to advertisements, annual and quarterly reports, brochures, event schedules, posters, postcards, direct mail pieces, formal invitations, catalogs, newsletters, e-mail blasts, social media and more.
• Maintain the graphic standards of the Ranch in all print, digital, and social marketing pieces while meeting deadlines.
• Organize and manage the Ranch’s photo library and archives.
• Shoot and edit Ranch photos and/or video as needed, utilizing Ranch photo equipment.
• Oversee expenses and make sure projects are in budget
• Create specs for print and oversee print production efforts of collateral pieces, working closely with vendors on budget, quantities and timelines. Work with independent contractors as needed
• Interface with local advertising execs for timely and correct placement of Ranch advertisements
• Assist with creation of blog posts, disseminating messages via social media as needed
• Prepare graphic and marketing materials for Board Meetings as assigned
• Perform other graphic design and Ranch-related essential duties and tasks as assigned
• Provide direction to interns when necessary
• Organization of project deadlines
• Responsible for producing Ranch emails through MailChimp/management of email lists through Raiser’s Edge database
• Complete management of website additions and changes
• Provide graphic design support to members of the Anderson Ranch team, including guidance on design elements, photo editing and design requests
This is an entry-level position, requiring the equivalent of a college level degree as well as a design portfolio.
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Adobe Lightroom, Powerpoint and Microsoft Word, Excel in Mac-based environment.
• Excellent with website content management systems, specifically WordPress/Raisers Edge, including the ability to troubleshoot
• Proficient in MailChimp/Email Marketing
• Proficiency with major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), MailChimp e-newsletter creation and list management, and blog content creation
• The ability to work with existing templates in InDesign, Photoshop, and other software to provide multiple creative solutions, to create original content with guidance, while also being open to critiques, suggestions and input from others during the design/creative process
• Extremely detail-oriented, strong proofreading skills, highly organized
• Flexible mindset, the ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Ability to work both in a team setting, as well as independently. Self-starter. Must be a strong communicator, both in verbal and written communication
• Strong photography skills
• Experience with overseeing budgets working in tight timeframes
• Video editing experience a plus!
• A passion for art, art making and storytelling!
Anderson Ranch Arts Center offers an excellent and competitive benefits and compensation package.
How To Apply
Please submit your resume, cover letter and a PDF Portfolio to [email protected]. Include in subject line: Graphic Design & Marketing