Mersive Technologies, an exciting startup intent on changing the way the world designs, installs and uses displays, is looking for a new user experience director to join their team full-time.
The user experience director will be responsible for “the creation of a new class of display interaction products that will transform pixel-rich environments into visually rich, interactive, and collaborative infrastructure.
The user experience director will have the following responsibilities:
• Lead user experience design and assist with product management across several software product lines
• Work with product management to establish user-interaction paradigms appropriate to Sol Fusion
• Collaborate with customers and partners to better understand product requirements and market opportunities.
• Work with engineering management to translate customer requirements into actionable plans
• Design and Create aesthetics and visual components
• Lead strategy and implementation for standards-based framework for cross-platform media sharing
• Work collaboratively with engineering team to develop interface and designed functionality
• Fanatical dedication to the user experience
• 7 years user experience design and leadership
• Educational background in human-computer interaction, product design, cognitive science / psychology preferred
• Understanding of the engineering process, ability to participate in engineering planning
• Focus to detail
If you are a creative individual with a capacity for leadership, an ability to work with a team to create consensus around a shared vision, and a passion for design, send a resume and portfolio to email@example.com.