Production Design Intern
Moxie Sozo is seeking a Production Design Intern.
We are a Boulder-based, hyper-passionate full-service creative advertising agency, and we're looking for the best of the best. If you are motivated, but lacking in experience, we highly recommend applying for the internship.
Do you have a fanatical desire to produce great design? Are you looking for an environment where you can push your work and yourself? Are you a team player? Are you obsessive about organization? Do you have an impeccable attention to detail, a natural sense of style, and a ceaseless number of ideas? Does your passion for design and typography border on the absurd? Are you naturally caffeinated? Ridiculously positive and upbeat?
An internship with Moxie Sozo is a chance to learn, train, and gain significant hands-on experience in a professional environment. We will invest significant time in teaching you, mentoring you, and guiding you toward a career in the design/advertising industry. Internships generally last 3-12 months and are full-time, on-site.
Required Skills & Experience
• Ridiculously detailed-oriented
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Understanding of the basics of production and printing
• Knowledge/experience in contemporary design
• Understanding of fundamental design principles such as color theory, typography, information design
• Self starter, passionate problem solver
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
• Calm under pressure and thrive in a deadline-driven environment
• Ability to take creative direction and execute
• Professional in appearance and style
• Thick skin and sense of humor
• Self-starter who can take accountability and ownership of projects
• Working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
• Must be Mac proficient
Roles and Responsibilities
• Work closely with designers to carry out a design through multiple facets
• Prepare/finalize various files for clients
• As a Production Design Intern, you may work on many different types of projects, including but not limited to: Multi-Page Publications (catalogs, magazines, brochures), Advertising, Packaging, Branding/Visual Identities (logos, etc), Websites
To apply for this position, please send resume with cover letter and portfolio (link or PDF under 10mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Production Design Intern" in the subject line. Note that we will not review applications which do not include portfolios.
We love you, but please don't call.
If you would like to send hard copies of your work, our mailing address is:
Attn: David Nardone
1140 Pearl Street, 2nd Floor
Boulder, CO 80302
DO NOT SEND ANY SAMPLES THAT YOU WANT RETURNED!
Unfortunately, we cannot return any samples mailed to us.