HughesLeahyKarlovic (HLK), a leading digital agency in St. Louis, is seeking a Strategist with a minimum of two years of experience in a strategic role with an emphasis on digital strategy. This is an excellent opportunity for a strategic thinker with strong attention to detail. This position offers an excellent work environment that will allow the right individual to get involved in all aspects of digital strategy including SEO, website and mobile development, email marketing, content and social media. We are looking for an individual who is pro-active and enthusiastic, who shows willingness to go the “extra mile”, is a motivated self-starter, can quickly adapt to changing technology, and has the passion and drive to become one of lead digital professionals in the industry.
The Strategist will be responsible for defining objectives, strategy & plans for many digital tactics across several national brands within the agriculture industry as well as other brands in a variety of different industries. This position will see the project from strategic development through implementation and then be responsible for analyzing reports and making optimization recommendations on an ongoing basis. This person must be able to make final decisions and back those decisions with strategic reasoning at the development of the plan and throughout the implementation process. The position will work closely with Senior Digital Strategist and Brand Managers, as well as having direct contact with clients.
• Ability to translate business objectives into communication objectives.
• Strong understanding of search engine optimization (both on- and off-site).
• Ability to conduct keyword research.
• Basic programming understanding or knowledge
• Understanding of how the digital tactics work together and can gain efficiencies from each other.
• Strong belief in the importance of content strategy for all digital tactics.
• Understanding of website usability and best practices.
• Ability to architect a site or mobile application.
• Strong attention to detail and copy editing skills.
• Understands all avenues of mobile marketing.
• Experience overseeing and monitoring social media accounts.
• Understands how to analyze analytics reports.
• Passionate about online marketing strategy; stays current on latest technologies, trends and industry news/blogs.
• Work collaboratively with agency team.
• Meets deadlines, sets and follows priorities, maintains a high level of personal responsibility.
Please send resume to email@example.com