Freelance Sr. Front End Web Developer
Who We Are
DRAFTFCB SF is a 130-person full-service advertising agency in San Francisco with a smaller sister office in Seattle. Our clients include Electronic Arts, Dockers, Del Monte, Pacific Gas and Electric, HP, Habitat for Humanity and Kikkoman. We are located in the middle of the old SF ad quarters across from Levi’s Plaza and close to delicious hamburgers at places like Hillstone (formerly Houston’s) and brain-melting vodka-cranberries at places like Pier 23.
What We Do
In any given year, we produce a number of complex, multi-platform campaigns for EA titles like Dead Space (Your Mom Hates Dead Space), Mass Effect, Star Wars and others governed by lengthy NDA’s that promise physical harm to those who divulge. At the same time we also produce international online film pieces for Dockers, traditional brand campaigns for Del Monte as well as work for Kikkoman and PG&E.
We're looking for a Kick Ass Developer to join us on-site for approx. 6 weeks (now through the end of June) to work Del Monte and EA projects. (Who doesn't like kitties and shooting games?)
• Collaborate with designers and backend developers to refine the user experience.
• Work with the interactive team to ensure that interactive techniques and technologies are innovative yet supportable.
• Respond to bugs from our QA department promptly and with detailed history notes
• Maintain code repositories using SVN
• 5+ years of experience and a proven track record of building, launching, and maintaining successful interactive web sites/applications as a key member of a user experience team
• Online portfolio (mandatory)
• Must have detailed, working knowledge how to de-bug errors in IE6, IE7, IE8
• Ability to self-direct and problem solve under tight deadlines
• Accustomed to working on multiple projects at once
• Must demonstrate development skills across a range of technologies including:
• Conversant in PHP, ASP, MySQL, SQL
It is the policy of Draftfcb to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F
Please email resume and portfolio/links to email@example.com